[OM] Re: Le*ca and B&W

Subject: [OM] Re: Le*ca and B&W
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 03:16:01 +1300
Graham wrote

> Hi Winsor,
>
> I occasionally shoot a 1954 IIIf. I don't know about those that were pre 'F'
> but
> I get 36 of these on  a roll: http://www.geebeephoto.com/Leica_IIIf/index.html
>
> --Graham
> --------------------
I could resist this, but I won't - I suppose you were "on a roll" when you took
these shots :-))

More seriously, I'd really like to see a small set of subjects like this with
identical shots treated identically, taken with the Le*ca IIIf and an OM +
Zuiko 50/1.8 MIJ lens.

Then one might be able to see what is meant when people say "that has the
Le*ca look".

I especially like 07.html; maybe more for the fortuitous placement of the
sheep in shadow as anything else.

Brian