[OM] Re: What I did (am doing) on my holidays (was: The new digital disc

Subject: [OM] Re: What I did (am doing) on my holidays (was: The new digital discourse)
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 09:28:11 -0700
Some friends of mine, whose parents emigrated to the US from Denmark,
maintain the Christmas rice pudding (ris alamande) tradition and have a good
time doing it. The first time I participated the pudding tasted like
wall-paper paste and I had a hard time keeping it down. The second time it
was much better. I didn't get the almond though. /jmac