[OM] Something worth ... , was Come on guys ...

Subject: [OM] Something worth ... , was Come on guys ...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 08:28:23 +0000
That was a good idea, David: re-read the original post and write a
little analysis to put it into perspective, although I am not sure
that it will work ;-)

I also agree that your nephew and all his oppos is worth getting
worked up about.  I am glad to see that General Shireff (sp? I used
to get it wrong when I knew him as a Lt Col in the MOD) has decided
to voice an opinion about support for the boys back home.

Good luck to all of them

Chris