[OM] Re: [photo] crescent moon

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] crescent moon
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 00:43:35 +0000
Ok  my son has my 60mm objective, 600mm focal length refractor (that I
bought off a car boot for £15) at his house at the moment. I was going to
maybe buy a 4.5" reflector in late in 2007 but think I'll give the refractor
a go - as soon as I get an EOS T-mount adaptor ring for my digital rebel to
go with my T-mount adaptor. I could of course use the OM2 meanwhile (as I
have a T-mount ring for that) - but I've always worried too much about what
exposure  to give (i.e. what shutter speed to use) and then waiting for the
film to be processed to actually use the OM2. Then there is also the problem
of tracking with an alt-azimuth mount (particularly with a camera stuck on
the end of da tube).
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -