[OM] Re: OM Equipment For Sale

Subject: [OM] Re: OM Equipment For Sale
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 17:36:16 -0500
Thanks all.  Understand perfectly.  Only mentioned the mirror business as some
Leica lenses and others have interfered with the 5D mirror when used with an
adapter, though no problem noted  with any OM lenses to my knowledge.  Probably
should have known Tamron would not make such an egregious error in a lens
system designed to be cross platform.
Mike

 Here's the info with images
<http://olympus.dementia.org/Hardware/PDFs/OMTamronMount.pdf>.

If that doesn't work out, I have a couples of spare OM mount Adaptall
2s, one old style and one OM-4 safe.

Moose
AOL Mail and more.