[OM] Re: OM Equipment For Sale

Subject: [OM] Re: OM Equipment For Sale
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 17:07:16 -0000
The explanation is here:

http://olympus.dementia.org/Hardware/PDFs/OMTamronMount.pdf

--
Piers

-----Original Message-----
From: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of usher99@xxxxxxx
Sent: 22 December 2006 15:48
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx

 Hi Dave,
I get the digest.  I'll put dibs on the adaptall 2, if that's OK.  Wasn't
aware of the different versions.  So the "OM" version protrudes more?  Is
the mirror in the OM-4 somewhat in a  more forward postion?
Mike

Tamron Adaptall 2 adapter for OM.  $15. Works perfect. Comes with a plastic
> Tamron rear cover. Great shape, minor  signs of use. This is the OL
> version, the later one, that won't harm your OM-4 /  OM-4Ti. Free
shipping.
tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the web,
free AOL Mail and more.