[OM] FS: Zuiko 35-80/2.8

Subject: [OM] FS: Zuiko 35-80/2.8
From: "Paul Martinez" <pdmphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 04:15:24 -0800
This is the highly regarded lens I have used for the last few months with
top notch results. I love this lens and have taken some of my best pictures
with it. The color, clarity, sharpness, and 3d look of pictures taken with
this lens are amazing. Here are some FF samples from my Kodak SLR/c with OM
adapter:

http://www.imaginenature.com/FL2H8517.jpg

http://www.imaginenature.com/FL2H4812.jpg

http://www.imaginenature.com/Zuiko35-80a_small.jpg

http://www.imaginenature.com/Zuiko35-80b.jpg

http://www.imaginenature.com/FL2H5023.jpg

http://www.imaginenature.com/FL2H8164c.jpg

But I find myself in need of some cash, and with 35, 50, and 80mm focal
lengths covered by primes I've decided to sell. The lens is in Mint-
condition with just some wear on the area where the hood attaches. Glass and
mechanics are perfect, and there a just a few slight marks on the aperture
ring. Lens comes with original caps and hood. I'm also including a Tamrac
lens case that fits the lens w/hood nicely. A great copy of this lens for
$1100. Please email me off list if interested. I have sold many items here,
including a couple lenses recently that I can give for good references.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Paul