[OM] Re: B&H Lexar 2G CF

Subject: [OM] Re: B&H Lexar 2G CF
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 16:58:50 -0600
John Hermanson wrote:
> I just received the Lexar 2G CF card from B&H (comes out to about $18
> after rebate)  Card comes loaded with Lexar Image Rescue 2 and on a
> separate mini-cd, Corel Paint Shop pro 9.
>
> I tested the card in my E-500.  Saving raw + shq takes about 3.75
> seconds, my regular Sandisk 2G card takes over 7 seconds.

I pulled the trigger on one of these as well - you can never have enough
memory, and I've always lived by cheaper is good.  Free is more gooder,
but cheap is good.

MIR form is already filled out and waiting for invoice and upc code.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon