[OM] Re: Code in film chamber

Subject: [OM] Re: Code in film chamber
From: Ian Lowman <ian@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 02:50:58 -0500
Thanks for the reply, Winsor. This seems like a reasonable answer, but
I'm intrigued as to how or why a service organization would permanently
mark a camera like this. The letters and digits can't be more than 2mm
tall, so were obviously done with some fairly sophisticated equipment;
these aren't stickers! Here's a horribly out-of-focus picture (taken
before I loaded the film, but not reviewed until after).

<http://www.lowman.org/photographs/camera_number.jpg>

Anyway, I'll eagerly await any further suggestions.

Thanks again,
Ian