[OM] Re: How young we all are in 2006

Subject: [OM] Re: How young we all are in 2006
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 01:56:55 +0000
Thanks for this post Chris - very inspirational! (I'm not very different to
you - I've also had bouts of homelessness etc.)
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters