[OM] Re: How young we all are in 2006

Subject: [OM] Re: How young we all are in 2006
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 18:37:13 -0700
Bernard,

Thanks for the compliments. I got bored a couple weeks ago and decided to
count and see how many pictures I had online. I've been working on my
website for about 4 years and knew I had a lot of photos on it. But I was
shocked to count more than 600 of them...and I have added a lot more since
then.  Those portraits are mainly friends and family, people who meant
something to me, but some are strangers who looked interesting.

Chris Crawford
Santa Fe, NM
Photography of Indiana and New Mexico

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com