[OM] Re: Photo...

Subject: [OM] Re: Photo...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 17:38:29 -0500
Very nice.  A little crop on the right with a bit off the top and bottom
to maintain or lengthen the aspect ratio will fix it right up.  I might
even take the next leading bird out too since cropping the first might
put the second too close to the edge of the frame.  Alternatively you
can clone it out to help maintain a wide aspect ratio.

Chuck Norcutt