[OM] Re: support service from Olympus and a question

Subject: [OM] Re: support service from Olympus and a question
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 12:56:05 -0800
John Hudson wrote:
> <snip>
>
> Question ........ are wireless downloads a problem
I've done many, many upgrade download/installs of many different apps or
WiFi with no hiccups that I could attribute to that. I sure can't see
any reason why it would be so. I have a hard LAN connection dangling
from the router for faster PC to PC transfers, but iwreless is faster
than the DSL connection, so I have never used it for download/updates.
> or did I just hit a snag with some quirk of the Olympus Master 1.42 upgrade?

Sounds like it.

Moose