[OM] Re: Storm

Subject: [OM] Re: Storm
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 00:17:06 -0700
The storm hit clear across Washington and got northern Idaho too. I have a
ranch up there. They are still without electricity and the wind blew down an
old shop building of mine. I'm going skiing at Grand Targhee in Wyoming
tomorrow and it's going to be about -6 F in the morning. The sun is supposed
to be shining so I don't care what the temperature is. Targhee gets a lot of
snow and has received 140 inches so far this year. Last year they got over
50 feet. It's tough living here but someone has to do it. /jmac