[OM] Re: Age concern

Subject: [OM] Re: Age concern
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 17:03:45 +0100
John Hudson wrote:

-----

> The was a piece recently in one of the online UK broadsheets [maybe
the Independent
> about a policemen in London who commuted by air to his home in New
Zealand every
> three or four months with a week or two between turnarounds. The piece
also
> mentioned other London workers who commuted weekly from their homes in
Belgium,
> Spain and Portugal.
> jh
-----

Guess, that makes me the lucky guy here? ;-))

I know things can allways get worse. And as long as my biggest problems
are work-related I will be grumpy but happy yet. If the problems get
medical with my family or me (as some other listmembers have encoutered
or are still having to deal with!) that's an other matter alltogether.
Sorry I started this up and then reacting so late. I'm on the digest,
but still like it that way.

Wiliam