[OM] Re: Age concern

Subject: [OM] Re: Age concern
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 14:30:12 +0100
When I was working in Toronto in the 70's and 80's one of my colleagues
travelled from Peterborough, which involved a 20 minute drive to the
station, and a three-hour train journey on a small 3-coach train, which ran
once a day (and back again in the evening). The passengers all had their
regular places. They had a party once a year, and they used to joke that
they saw their fellow passengers longer each day than they saw their
wifes/husbands (sleep excepted). He got home each day around 8:45pm, and
left again at 5:30am. The rest of us thought he was mad!

Roger Key