[OM] WTB: OM macro flash solution

Subject: [OM] WTB: OM macro flash solution
From: Jose Afonso <jm_afonso@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 15:13:15 +0000 (GMT)
Dear all,

as another zuikoholic who hasn't been completely taken
by the dark (ie, digital) side of the force (in spite
of the E500), I am now trying to add some items to my
OM macro stuff and re-kindle the OM flame this
christmas...

I am looking for a flash solution to go with my 80/4,
and was particularly interested in the following:
T power control 1
T28 macro twin flash 1
Macro flash shoe ring (to fit the above)
Focusing stage and rail (probably...)

If you have anything along these lines (not
necessarily NIB, as money is not infinite) that you,
obviously sadly, want to depart with, knowing that I
will lovingly nurture and care for the items... please
reply offlist.

References from previous shopping with other list
members available, Paypal possible.

Jose.