[OM] Re: [Photo] May I have this dance?

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] May I have this dance?
From: Johan Malmstrom <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 19:32:30 +0100
Hmm.
I wouldn't stop Anna from getting such thing, at least not for the
looks. On the other hand, I have heard so many bad things about them;
infections, bad tooth etc so I hope she would not get one. On the
other hand, Fia, soon to be 17, it's more like oh well. Kids do
stupid things, I think it's worse that she smokes. As long as she
stays in school I'm fine.

Smoking is a really turn of for me though, but I wont give her a bad
time over that. She's a nice kid.

/Johan