[OM] Please remember in your prayers

Subject: [OM] Please remember in your prayers
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 17:32:52 +0000
Posted on another list:

Dear Members,

Please may I ask you to remember 20 month old Rhianna in your
prayers, and give thanks for her life. Rhianna died yesterday after a
two week battle to survive 80% burns.

Rhianna's young parents, relatives, hospital staff and Paramedics
need prayers and compassion at this time.

Rhianna was placed in her cot as usual. The hot water pipes in the
ceiling above her cot burst, something that her parents could not
have predicted, so they are totally blameless.

May I ask any members who have a little one in a cot, or know of
others who do, to take what happened to Rhianna as a global warning
for people to be aware of the potential for this type of accident.

Thank You

Pax

Br Malcolm

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -

Think you're a film buff? Play the Movie Mogul quiz and win fantastic
prizes!  http://www.msnmoviemogul.com