[OM] Re: Aperture Vs. Lightroom

Subject: [OM] Re: Aperture Vs. Lightroom
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 06:21:39 +0000
Yes, Stephen, I find it hard to understand why Export is not
available from Develop mode.

Aperture is as speedy as a speedy thing on my Core 2 Duo iMac.  It
might be that you have larger files, such as scanned film, to
process, but with .ORF files it works just fine.  However, I have a
problem with some of my .DNG files at the moment and I am not sure why.

Chris