[OM] Re: OT PHP/MySQL (was My proposed database fields)

Subject: [OM] Re: OT PHP/MySQL (was My proposed database fields)
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 14:55:35 +0000
Thanks for those examples, Mike.

You are clearly talented soul: it takes talent, in my view, to
produce attractive layouts along with the technical knowhow to put
them into effect.  I know that you are not the only one so blessed,
and Olafo has done wonderful things for us for a long time with his
skills and dedication, but I have already told him a few times how
grateful I am for his hard work :-)

Chris