[OM] Re: List etiquette for replies

Subject: [OM] Re: List etiquette for replies
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 08:37:01 +0100
I second this approach, I have found the most efficient way for my to
get through mail is to have it sorted latest at the top and if top
posted I can see very quickly rather than having to scroll down the
message. Usually if the reply is recent I remember the original message.

I administer the mail server for the company so I sometimes have more
mail to deal with than most users, especially when the spam filter has a
problem.

signatures should also be kept to a minimum - they just waste energy -
electrical and time

IanW