[OM] Re: My proposed database fields

Subject: [OM] Re: My proposed database fields
From: "Matthew Bristol" <bristolm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 08:26:16 -0600
As long as you're not using an Access DB (which has a 2GB limit) storing the
pictures in the DB shouldn't present too many problems.  I'm stuck using Access
for most of my work (97 no less!).  Most all of the functionality is built
using VBA.  You should be able to do most wildcard searches and whatnot with
existing Access functions though, namely the Like() function.  I've built user
query interfaces with search fields linked to a Like("[Field]") in the query.
People can use any of the wildcard operators they wish directly into the search
field.

It sounds like you know what you're doing though...  Good luck!

-matt