[OM] Re: olympus Digest V3 #335

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V3 #335
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 18:58:59 -0800
Chris,
Tell me about it. :-)

  I've wanted a Porsche since I was 12 and
was watching them go around race tracks in Northern California.

See my post for two other photographic treatments I've been
playing with. I just wish the car was six feet further forward in the
water,
but the owner wasn't around.

C'est la vie, like I said it was just a grab shot...I took it while
walking
past...

Cheers,
Stephen.