[OM] [Photo] Your comments would be appreciated

Subject: [OM] [Photo] Your comments would be appreciated
From: "James Howe" <jhoweaa@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 15:05:22 -0500
I'm a long time list member, mostly a lurker, and recently I've uploaded
some images to my Flickr page.  All images were taken with either my E-500
or from scans of slides taken with my OM-4t.  I've had the E-500 for a
couple of months and the OM 4 for several years.  I would be very interested
in any comments that any of you may have on any of these photographs.  If
you have a Flickr account, just post them there, otherwise you could post
them here.  My images can be found at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jhoweaa

Thanks!
--