[OM] Re: Inspiration needed - totally on topic

Subject: [OM] Re: Inspiration needed - totally on topic
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 09:15:11 EST

In a message dated 12/5/2006 8:04:39 A.M. Central Standard Time,
jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I'm  saving this one for inspiration, ol' buddy.  Thanks.

Joel  W.

P.S. I'm going to be in a far, far better place (HI),

You are welcome.  You want inspiration?  Plan your Hawaii trip  next year to
_www.huiho.org_ (http://www.huiho.org) .  Check out  thier photography
offering.  This year is full.  I would love to spend  a week in Hawaii and with
Dewitt Jones as one of the instructors.  Have a  great holiday.  Bill Barber