[OM] Re: Some pics

Subject: [OM] Re: Some pics
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 11:36:19 +0000
Yeh my friend was redoing the site - which reminded me of it. I'd forgotten
it all about it. She decided to redo it doing Flash based software. You must
have first looked just after she deleted the main images.
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -

>From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [OM] Re: Some pics
>Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 03:11:38 -0800
>
>Allan Mee wrote:
> > Here's an old site that a friend did for mw with some photos taken with
>film
> > and my Oly Camedia digital compact.
> > I'm gonna build a new site to show off pics.
> > Anyway, the old one is:
> > http://www.freewebs.com/delphiphotography/photos.htm
> >
>Looks like there may be some nice shots there, but.... the first time I
>connected, I got a page of thumbnails with various amounts of distortion
>and no links to larger images. The second time, I got a slide show of
>tiny images with bubbles moving all over them that made me bilious.
>
>Moose

>List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
>List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Windows Live? Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free!