[OM] Re: olympus Digest V3 #329

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V3 #329
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 06:34:07 -0500
Interesting.  Follow the discussion there and you'll see that what
appears to be pretty much the same camera has shown up in other guises
and stores.  But you got the wrong Wally here.  This one came from
Walgreen's.  But I wouldn't be surprised that Wal-Mart has a version too.

ps:  Thanks for the reminder about Mike Johnson's blog.  I always find
his stuff enjoyable.

Chuck Norcutt