[OM] Re: Some Canon 1D II pics

Subject: [OM] Re: Some Canon 1D II pics
From: priit@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 10:05:47 +0200 (EET)

On Sat, 2 Dec 2006, IanG wrote:

> Comments on the way the site operates would be appreciated. From the
> menu images I intent to put a duplicate pic behind each one with links to
> related info sites.

Interesting photos and design concept, I have one suggestion though. From
the birds menu, you could make it more obvious that you're supposed to
click on the individual birds to get to their subsections. People surfing
the web have short attention spans and imagemaps arent a very common
navigation tool, so they might simply miss it. This isn't a problem in the
birds' subsections, because there the navigation items look like
thumbnails, which people instantly recognize.

By the way, is this a scene from "Macbeth"?

http://www.skelly.eu/placesmenu.htm

priit.