[OM] Re: Some Canon 1D II pics

Subject: [OM] Re: Some Canon 1D II pics
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 16:33:41 -0500
Ian,

Wonderful work in progress.  It is somewhat similar in basic design as
to what I would like to do but your concept is far more sophisticated
and creative.  The eagle shot is stunning!  Your opening page image and
your contact page design are elegant... love the Ian Imaging logo.  Wish
I had broadband as moving through your site using dialup is a bit slow.

Richard L