[OM] Re: Scanner

Subject: [OM] Re: Scanner
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 16:10:21 -0800
You seem to have me confused with someone else, or were you being
ironic?  A friend of mine who used to work in the radio and the
recording industry used to joke that the only possible one upsmanship
left to the tweak industry was to use a pair of automobile jumper
cables for speaker leads. :-)

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA