[OM] Re: [OT] Eps*n V700, was Zuiko 16mm fisheye...how much veiling glar

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Eps*n V700, was Zuiko 16mm fisheye...how much veiling glare should I expect
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 01:59:35 -0800
Winsor Crosby wrote:
> I was bothered that he really did not like the Canoscan software and
> that he said there were problems using the Canon scanner with VueScan.

I don't know about Canoscan, I didn't even load the version that came
with my FS4000. I do recall that Victor's review of Vuescan seemed to me
to show that he didn't really understand it very well. It's not the most
intuitive program in the world, but enormously powerful and flexible
once you learn how to use it most effectively. Also, It's a moving
target, as Ed keeps churning out revisions.

Moose