[OM] Re: Got my free Kodak film - sort of

Subject: [OM] Re: Got my free Kodak film - sort of
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 16:03:26 -0500
I'm not positive but I think it was the DCS 14n.  He shoots Canon these
days but has a large stock of Nikon lenses from a previous life and he
hoped to make use of them on the Kodak.  Whether typical or not I don't
know but I do remember some horridly blue color balance problems with
flash shots at a cocktail party preceeding a formal dinner.  I don't
think he ever figured out if it was him or the camera that was at fault.
The camera was also pretty slow.  I had huge files and the CF cards and
interfaces of the time weren't up to the task yet.

Chuck Norcutt