[OM] Re: Got my free Kodak film - sort of

Subject: [OM] Re: Got my free Kodak film - sort of
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 11:57:38 -0500
I'd really like to know if that's true or just a rumor.

If so, it explains a bit of why Kodak is in bad shape.  Some answers
are obvious.  Either sell 'em at a loss or donate them to charity or
grind 'em up and write 'em off.

Sheesh!

However, if they're giving them away, I'd be happy to take one.  ;o)

ScottGee1

SNIP!