[OM] Re: Canon or Nikon: was What would you do? Now: Horse racing and do

Subject: [OM] Re: Canon or Nikon: was What would you do? Now: Horse racing and dog...
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 11:41:28 EST

In a message dated 11/30/2006 9:27:06 AM Central Standard Time,
bs.pearce@xxxxxxx writes:

If  you're in no hurry (a good reason to shoot more film), then why not wait
until PMA next February? If any ground breaking things are announced, you
can take that into consideration, and it's possible that incremental
advances may give huge discounts on current  products.

Yes, and you might consider other diversions to occupy your time.   Some of
my recent ones are:

Olympus Pen EE

Olympus Chrome Six

(Less than $100 for these two with shipping)

Beseler 45V XL, lens and a bunch of other darkroom stuff

(a bit more)

So as I wait, I'm still loving my OMs and my e-1.

I friend of mine says the worst day of your life is when you fall out of
love with your current automobile . . .  because that means you are going  to
buy
another and take on those payments.  Guess that might also be said  about
your current camera system.  <{8^)  Bill  Barber