[OM] Re: Got my free Kodak film - sort of

Subject: [OM] Re: Got my free Kodak film - sort of
From: <r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 14:08:15 -0500
I can top that error. Just received my film today...sort of. I received a
container with a letter stating that my film was enclosed, brochure and rebate
form (if I purchase $125 worth of film). No film. Since the container has pop
off ends and was not sealed, either someone at Kodak goofed and neglected to
include the film or someone in the postal service decided to take up Kodak's
free film offer without having to go through Kodak to get it. No way to
determine which it was. Oh well...easy come; easy go.

Robert