[OM] Re: Got my free Kodak film - sort of

Subject: [OM] Re: Got my free Kodak film - sort of
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 20:24:36 EST

> Got  two rolls of 135: 160NC and 400VC and two rolls of 120:
> 160VC and  400NC.  But I didn't order any 120 because I don't
> have a 120  camera.

I got three rolls of 120 and no 35mm. I'd offer it to anyone who wants to
pay postage for me to ship it to them, but I'm not sure it's worth that. I'm
thinking about writing Kodak just to be sure the higher ups know how this
promotion was fulfilled. It doesn't speak well for their attention to detail.
;-)

Greg