[OM] It worketh!

Subject: [OM] It worketh!
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 11:53:32 +0000
Hi
Just a couple of waste shots of my den that I fired off when I got back with
my new (to me) Canon 300D to check it was working ok - I've not taken any
real photographs with it yet. The light is good today so when my son gets up
at his place, we might go out in the car somewhere and take some photos.
PS - Ignore the mess - I do! ;)
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -

Windows Live? Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free!

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- File: CanonEOS300D 001.jpg

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- File: CanonEOS300D 003.jpg