[OM] Re: AP's verdict on E-400

Subject: [OM] Re: AP's verdict on E-400
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 12:12:53 -0800
Donald wrote:

> I'm surprised they're not reviewing it; all those shots of London, it's
> very parochial of them, in reverse..!

I'd say pragmatic, rather than parochial. If you were self employed,
able to do 6-8 major projects a year, had more projects available to do
than time and one of them would only generate 40% of the income that
each of the others brought in, which one would you skip?

According to his note, "...the Olympus E-400 is in the unique position
of not being available to around 60% of our visitors (those in North
America)." The folks there make their living from ad revenue from hits
and sales generated from the ads on the site.

Moose