[OM] Re: AP's verdict on E-400

Subject: [OM] Re: AP's verdict on E-400
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 18:32:42 +0000
I agree, Ken.

It was early this morning when I sent the post, otherwise I might
have added more of my conjecture.

I am concerned about the perceived lack of dynamic range, but the
reviewer's summary seems to contradict the body of the text -- have a
look at the scan of that page, link below.  I have provided 2 sizes,
the smaller for ease of download as it is an A4 page, the larger in
case the smaller is too difficult to read on your monitor etc ...

Reviewers always seem to have missed the point of the Spot metering
with Highlight and Shadow on the OM3/4/T/Ti, and it might be the case
with the E-400.  And you might be right about this button-pressing
business ...

Chris

http://www.threeshoes.co.uk/temp/AP-E-400p4.jpg (1.6MB file)

http://www.threeshoes.co.uk/temp/AP-E-400p4-small.jpg (723KB file)