[OM] Re: Ingrid Bergman - two new images

Subject: [OM] Re: Ingrid Bergman - two new images
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 10:28:15 +0000
Thanks, Winsor, I just needed prompting.  I have taken a photo of the
radios in our aircraft and the displays are red LEDs which blow out
and don't look crisp.  Just reducing the saturation in the Red
channel has helped greatly.

I am writing a guide to the use of the radios for new students as we
have some new recruits who know nothing about R/T.

Chris