[OM] Re: Ingrid Bergman - two new images

Subject: [OM] Re: Ingrid Bergman - two new images
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 23:29:16 -0800
Like I know what I am doing.

I had looked at the separate channels and saw there was detail in
each of them. The main adjustment I did was to open the hue tool and
lower the saturation for the red channel until the detail emerged,
raised the saturation slightly for red and green channels because it
looked better. Then I used the middle slider in levels to reduce the
gamma. It was not that orderly. I think I ended up taking down the
green saturation at that point and it is still too much.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA