[OM] Re: Ingrid Bergman - two new images

Subject: [OM] Re: Ingrid Bergman - two new images
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 13:48:06 +1300
Hello Winsor,

Many thanks for your comment and insight into colours and  digital.

I'll post three more versions, including yours, to the website within the next
6
hours or so.  Busy doing other stuff right now.

When I took the last set I also took some on film. However, I didn't think well
enough ahead and brought only the Zuiko 35-105 lens, and to get the right
perspective and composition I had to use the macro mode and I don't know
how sharp that is.

We've had a lot of cool and damp weather in the 2 days since so I might go
back tomorrow with a few other lenses and see if the blooms are still OK and
if I can get (eg) Sigma 90/2.8 macro, Zuiko 100/2 etc shots.  These blooms
seem to last well, and with recent weather they won't have burned off much if
at all. In any case, the beds are well sheltered by high trees from sun and
wind. It's in the Christchurch Botanic Garden.

Incidentally, I was unable to read the smaller of the two images you sent, but
I could tell that CS2 was involved when I looked at the code.

Best regards, Brian