[OM] I love this list - too - two(?)

Subject: [OM] I love this list - too - two(?)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 02:35:02 -0800
I was just about to write on a similar theme when this popped up!

I came home to an unexpected box on the porch. Knowing that I have no
enemies, I just opened it up.

Some may remember the thread on beers and ales a few weeks ago where I
expressed a liking for Old Brown Dog brown Ale from New Hampshire. I
even went so far as to propose it was better than Newcastle.

In this unexpected present were three bottles of Old Brown Dog from Mike
(usher99). I am awed and deeply grateful. What a great list!!!

Now I have to get a bottle of Newcastle for a taste test with the first
bottle of OBD. The second two are simply for enjoyment without other
considerations.

Thanks again, Mike. And thanks to any co-conspirators, if any, as I
don't remember giving Mike my address.

A happy Moose