[OM] Re: [Photo] this is Linn

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] this is Linn
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:08:09 +0100
I have only heard one linn in a very expensive setup of a pals in mid
wales, we compared my marantz CD 52 SE to it and although the Linn
sounded a little  warmer (and nicer) and you could only hear the
difference side by side, I decided that to me it wasn't worth 10 times
the cost to upgrade to a  Linn, My Pal promptly went out and bought a CD
player.  However I think you will enjoy it much more as to me the
quality of CD media  with all its anti copy stuff has in my opinion
dropped, it would interesting to do a comparison now with a modern CD
pressing against the vinyl  equivalent.

Cai our little one has discovered he can get around by rolling, and the
first place he has headed for is the HIFI stack.

http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/photos/110552175-M.jpg

If you look at the photo, then yes that really is a DCC player, I never
understood why more weren't sold.

IanW