[OM] Re: Velvia 50 returns

Subject: [OM] Re: Velvia 50 returns
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 20:32:36 -0400
Here is the opening paragraph:

 "Fujifilm Professional is delighted to announce that the company is
planning to re-launch Fujichrome Velvia 50 into the UK market."

A subsequent paragraph includes this:

"We are planning to re-introduce the new Velvia 50 in the spring of 2007.
The characteristics of the new emulsion will mirror that of the previous
product."

Please note the "UK" and no reference to other places. Perhaps the UK was a
particularly successful market for Velvia 50 compared to other locations.

jh