[OM] Re: Interesting OM oddity for sale

Subject: [OM] Re: Interesting OM oddity for sale
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 13:06:26 -0800
Thanks Chuck,

I pretty much just manually adjust it by eye. I believe this picture
was taken on a moonless night and that the black sky showed some
clouds on the horizon when I turned the exposure way up.

Photoshop keeps reverting back to automatic adjustments which are
generally terrible for house interiors. Often the E-1 gets it quite
well.

AG's comments about the WhiBal motivated me to watch the WhiBal
website demos. I ordered one which arrived yesterday. I think mixed
lighting inside homes will make the WhiBal less effective. If it looks
promising I might try to get another one (or cut the one I have in
half), so that I can put one in each type of light.

An incident flash meter also seems like it would be quicker if two or
more were used simultaneously ... ???

-jeff