[OM] Re: Post processing light distribution [was white balance madness]

Subject: [OM] Re: Post processing light distribution [was white balance madness]
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 17:36:54 -0800
There is always a trade off between what I like and what the seller
likes. In one case another photographer took a picture of the outside
of a very large condominium complex in overcast weather and juiced it
up in photoshop to the point it hurt my eyes.  (picture taken with 5D
I believe)
http://www.julianalee.com/homes/2006/san_antonio_rd_105_777/index.htm

The seller liked it more than a picture I took later during a short
period of better weather. Moose's adjustments generally look over
cooked to my eye but I don't think have ever caused me discomfort. He
is closer to the bright saturated post cards that sell than I am but I
would still seldom go as far as he does. Clearly he must be much
quicker at the adjustments than I am.

Your comment about the bedroom floor and ceiling halves is very close
to my opinon. Thanks for this and the other feedback.

-jeff
(who has numerous glowing bath tubs to his "credit")