[OM] Re: [Photo] Eyes

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] Eyes
From: "Marc Lawrence" <MLawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 10:23:27 +1100
> keith_w wrote:
> The body piercings are an immediate turn-off, but when you
> get a good view of the repusive Goth slatherings, UCK! Wilt
> time...

Not at all for myself. Having partaken of some minor "body
mutilation" myself, some only removed for eventual comfort
reasons, I've always enjoyed well-thought-out nail-gunnings,
and the Goths can be particularly "thoughtful" and good
at selection and placement.

Of course, for myself I wouldn't do anything below the
wasteline, if not being "just* my anti-monarchy sentiments
that make me averse to Prince Albert. ;-)

The others, however, may return (as well as some already-
chosen tat's).

Johan, I very much like this shot:

http://foto.johanmalmstrom.se/ws_061111/PB114193.jpg

and of the two initially posted, my preference is for the
contrast, as well as the closeness and "initimacy" :-) , of
the second.

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz