[OM] Re: [Photo] Workshop in studio

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] Workshop in studio
From: priit@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 10:45:00 +0200 (EET)

On Sun, 12 Nov 2006, Johan Malmstrom wrote:

> Yesterday I attended a workshop in studio photography. Very fun, and
> I will probably spam the list with photos, so here is the first two:
>
> http://foto.johanmalmstrom.se/ws_061111/PB114150-Version2.jpg
> and
> http://foto.johanmalmstrom.se/ws_061111/PB114151-Version2.jpg
>
> Which one do you prefer?

Interesting. I first looked at the photos, then read everyone else's
opinion and then looked at the photos again. I'll stick to my first
impression though, which is that I prefer the closer one
(PB114151-Version2.jpg). It makes better use of the pixel/paper real
estate IMO.

Of course, it depends on the purpose of the shot a bit, if the goal is to
present the outfits in just one shot then maybe even wider crop would be
preferrable (I'm sure they were wearing matching boots too :).

priit.